Forum
× DataGrid for Qt.C++

Copy-Past into from Excel

10 years 2 months ago #1 by Gerry D'Anza
I need to be able to copy-past to and from Excel
is there any way i can achieve this without writing my own code ?

gerry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by Developer Machines
Sorry, this feature is not supported at the moment.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by Gerry D'Anza
I know. I was using before components one spread sheet with a MFC application
and honestly while QtitanGrid has some nice features it lacks a lot of functionality we need for working on tables (excel compatibility is just one of them).

I hope to see some of these features in future, if not I will have to switch to a net component that I would like to avoid.

cheers
gerry

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by Developer Machines
This feature in our wish list like others (export to Excel, export to HTML, export to Text). But i can not give accurate predictions about them (especially with Excel). The import functions have not been analyzed at all.

P.S. QtitanDataGrid is a cross-platform project - so we need solution for Windows (MS Excel or Open Office), Linux (Open Office) and MacOSX (MS Excel or others).

More
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Developer Machines
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Developer Newsletter

Join our Developer Machines newsletter to get informed on all the latest releases of the commercial components for Qt.C++, Delphi FireMonkey, updates and general knowledges.

Quick Support

Should you need any additional information about our products or licensing, please contact us at the following email addresses:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get in Touch

If you would like to purchase our products or services, but don’t know how to do it the right way, please feel free to contact us:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( any questions related to our products or services )
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( questions related to licensing )