Forum
× DataGrid for Qt.C++

Icons won't render on my grid

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by Aaron
The icons for my grid will not render. For example, I enabled RowFrozenButton for my grid . The button is available to click but no pin icon appears. When I drag a column to the group box header, no exit icon appears for that column.

Am I missing something from the demos? These icons DO render when I run the demos themselves.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Turns out, when I tried to compile QTitan on my own, i did not compile the resources into the project along with the source.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Aaron. Reason: Resolved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Developer Machines
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Developer Newsletter

Join our Developer Machines newsletter to get informed on all the latest releases of the commercial components for Qt.C++, Delphi FireMonkey, updates and general knowledges.

Quick Support

Should you need any additional information about our products or licensing, please contact us at the following email addresses:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get in Touch

If you would like to purchase our products or services, but don’t know how to do it the right way, please feel free to contact us:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( any questions related to our products or services )
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( questions related to licensing )