Forum

Where is the documentation ?

7 years 5 months ago #1 by David Eaton
I bought the Ribbon for Win, Mac and Linux but I have yet to figure out how to use it correctly. Now I see that I have only 25 days left to renew for another year and I am faced with the option to renew or not. I would love to use the product but I can't figure out how with any documentation.

I don't want to try to figure it out by reverse engineer the sample I like to know how it works.

Any chance on getting some documentation this year ? I have already waited a little over 11 months with nothing to view as of yet.

Thanks,
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #2 by David Eaton
Ok, now it's been over 2 years and I am still trying to figure out the documentation.

I know you call this documentation but I still can't find anything...

http://www.devmachines.com/productdocs/ribbon/index.html

I am still left guessing what functions do..

For Example... I want to figure out what these classes or function do..

createRibbonIcon
controlByAction
adjustCurrentSize

Instead of going to the documentation I have to guess and make notes on what I think the control does.

Can you please update your documation ?

:)
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by David Eaton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Developer Machines
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Developer Newsletter

Join our Developer Machines newsletter to get informed on all the latest releases of the commercial components for Qt.C++, Delphi FireMonkey, updates and general knowledges.

Quick Support

Should you need any additional information about our products or licensing, please contact us at the following email addresses:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get in Touch

If you would like to purchase our products or services, but don’t know how to do it the right way, please feel free to contact us:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( any questions related to our products or services )
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( questions related to licensing )