Forum

QtWebEngineWidgets with QtitanRibbon errors

6 years 7 months ago #1 by 华 田
I had buy your product QtitanRibbon for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X (source code)Version 4.13.0. Now I have some questions in using this product. When I use it in QT5.7.1 MSVC2015 version using QtWebEngineWidgets of abnormal main interface style, when load the HTML QtWebEngineWidgets affect QtitanRibbon interface, it always with some blanks title in the UI, and the buttons and others things had some postion shift. The result you can see in the fallowing images. Is this a bug with the product, have you met such bugs like this?
Waiting for your help!
Thanks very much!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by 华 田
With environment QT_OPENGL=angle or QT_OPENGL=software, I have solved this problom, the style of office 2007 , Windows 7 Scenic and office 2010 are still existed some quesitons, with black rectangle overlap the top of the window, and I can not see the three buttons like max,close and min and so on, So, how to resolve this problom, is there any way? thanks very much!
Attachments:

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by 华 田
QApplication app( argc, argv );
app.setAttribute( Qt::AA_NativeWindows );

I use these solved the problem, so great, thanks very much.

More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by 华 田
With the style of office 2007 , Windows 7 Scenic and office 2010 , there are still existed some quesitons,when I minimized the window, then I clicked the icon in the status bar to restore the window, then some blank in the title and the central widget can be seen, also, int the bottom of the window, there are some white blanks between the window and the status bar.
How can I solve the problem, please help me, thanks very much!
Attachments:

More
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Developer Machines
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Developer Newsletter

Join our Developer Machines newsletter to get informed on all the latest releases of the commercial components for Qt.C++, Delphi FireMonkey, updates and general knowledges.

Quick Support

Should you need any additional information about our products or licensing, please contact us at the following email addresses:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get in Touch

If you would like to purchase our products or services, but don’t know how to do it the right way, please feel free to contact us:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( any questions related to our products or services )
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( questions related to licensing )