Forum
× DataGrid for Qt.C++

remove record row and delete button in cardview item

3 years 4 months ago #1 by Michael
Hi,

is there a possibility to get rid of the record entry and the delete button on each card view item?
I can remove the Record text with:

view->options().setItemTitleText("");
view->options().setItemTitleHeight(0);

butt the delete button is still there.

Thanks
Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #2 by Developer Machines
Unfortunately, there is no way to remove this button. We can add the method if needed for the next update:

GridCardViewOptions::setItemRemoveEnabled(true/false);

Please confirm that this feature is still actual for your app.

More
3 years 4 months ago #3 by Michael
yes please add this feature. I still need this in my app.

Many thanks
Michael

More
3 years 3 months ago #4 by Developer Machines
This issue will be fixed in the next update QtitanDataGrid 6.8. The setting will be
view->options().setRowRemoveEnabled(false);
It also removes the "Delete Row" action from the context menu.

The ability to hide the button by setting the card view item title height to 0 will also will work:
view->options().setItemTitleHeight(0);

More
3 years 2 months ago #5 by Michael
Thanks for the change.

I tested it and the delete button is now not visible.
But I have now a border line on top of the card.
Can I get rid of this line?
I have attached 2 screenshots, old release 6.6 and new release 6.8.

Thanks
Michael
Attachments:

More
3 years 2 months ago #6 by Developer Machines
Indeed, at the last moment we added a 3D frame around the title, but this error was already closed. And unfortunately this case has not been verified with this frame :(( I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please write us to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we will send you a bugfix for this error immediately.

You can also use the view->options().setRowRemoveEnabled(false) function, because if i understand correctly, the main problem is to remove the delete button.

More
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Developer Machines
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Developer Newsletter

Join our Developer Machines newsletter to get informed on all the latest releases of the commercial components for Qt.C++, Delphi FireMonkey, updates and general knowledges.

Quick Support

Should you need any additional information about our products or licensing, please contact us at the following email addresses:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get in Touch

If you would like to purchase our products or services, but don’t know how to do it the right way, please feel free to contact us:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( any questions related to our products or services )
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( questions related to licensing )