Forum

Bug report: QTitanRibbon assert failure with unexpected WindowFrameSection

4 years 5 months ago #7 by Eduard
Hello, Michael,

We can’t understand completely how you get this assert. You say you removed and don’t call line ribbonBar()->setFrameThemeEnabled() that initializes title and the main window frame. If it is that, then object WindowHookManager mustn’t be created. So its destructor will not be called, where this assert Q_ASSERT(m_hook.size() == 0) is defined. We can’t repeat this error. Please, help us repeat this assert by our example Ribbon_Application or Ribbon_ControlsDemo and send us the modified file. We’d be sorry if we didn’t understand you properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eduard
4 years 5 months ago #8 by Michael
I forgot to explain that I swichted from 4.12 to 5.1.
I have integrated the ribbon now exaktly like in the example application of the 5.1 examples. And now I dont't get the assert anymore.
So for me it's fine now.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Developer Machines
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Developer Newsletter

Join our Developer Machines newsletter to get informed on all the latest releases of the commercial components for Qt.C++, Delphi FireMonkey, updates and general knowledges.

Quick Support

Should you need any additional information about our products or licensing, please contact us at the following email addresses:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get in Touch

If you would like to purchase our products or services, but don’t know how to do it the right way, please feel free to contact us:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( any questions related to our products or services )
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( questions related to licensing )