QtitanChart is a C++ library that represents a set of controls that allow you to quickly and easily provide your application with beautiful and colorful diagrams. QtitanChart is implemented on Qt.C++ and supports all major desktop operation systems - Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. To add QtitanChart into your program, you need a few lines of code only and convenient architecture allows you to customize literally every part of the charts if you do not like the default behavior.
QtitanChart supports - Qt4.5.x, Qt4.6.x, Qt4.7.x, Qt4.8.x and all versions of Qt5.x.x.
- Chart can work in the Cartesian coordinate system and in the Polar coordinate system.
- Supports series in the Cartesian coordinates - Point, Line, Step Line, Clustered Column, Stacked Column, Pie, Doughnut, Area, Stacked Area.
- Supports series in the Polar coordinates - Point, Line, Spline, Spline Area.
- Full interactivity. Any element can be selected.
- Rich set of the themes - Black, Gray, Nature and palettes - Black, Gray, Nature, Office, Green, Blue.
- Widely customizable chart elements Axes, Points, Grid, Background, Markers and Labels.
- Allows to organize RealTime chars. Super fast rendering of charts.
- Supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS X without any restrictions.
- Customizing the appearance of the charts by XML file.