Forum

Any Hints On button spacing ?

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #7 by David Eaton
Great.. I look forward to the next release.

How do you schedule releases ? Once a Quarter ?

I am trying to find as many bugs as possible before the next release.

Thanks.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by David Eaton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #8 by Developer Machines
we try to release updates every 2 months or more often. Sometimes we have periods when we fail to follow the schedule. It's related with the support of several private projects or with releasing the new components. For instance now, we want to be in time to the end of the year to release two new products - QtitanDocking
(similar to the docking of VisualStudio) and QtitanNavigation (Microsoft Dynamic CRM like menu navigation).

More
7 years 4 months ago #9 by David Eaton
Perfect.

I was going to create my own docking to match my C# program... Looks like I don't have to now.

QtitanDocking will probably be the best for my project. www.eatoncode.com/resources/shareit/Scre...18-28_01-12-2016.mp4 ?

More
6 years 4 months ago #10 by David Eaton

Developer Machines Support wrote: We added it to sizeDefinition object. So you will be able to set the word wrapping for selected buttons only. Like this:

TimerTabControl->sizeDefinition(RibbonControlSizeDefinition::GroupLarge)->setWordWrap(true); //By default it is false

Actually I think it's set to true by default. Using the code above, the text was wraped without change, setting it to false stoped the automatic wordwrap.

Thanks.

More
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Developer Machines
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

Developer Newsletter

Join our Developer Machines newsletter to get informed on all the latest releases of the commercial components for Qt.C++, Delphi FireMonkey, updates and general knowledges.

Quick Support

Should you need any additional information about our products or licensing, please contact us at the following email addresses:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get in Touch

If you would like to purchase our products or services, but don’t know how to do it the right way, please feel free to contact us:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( any questions related to our products or services )
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( questions related to licensing )