Forum
× DataGrid for Qt.C++

Bug of bandedtable view?

10 years 7 months ago #1 by corrado valeri
Bug of bandedtable view? was created by corrado valeri
I implemented a bandedTableView in order to manage complex informations.
If I click on a cell, I can get the Cell text with this code:
void Window::cellButtonClicked(CellButtonClickEventArgs* args)
{
    Qtitan::GridTableView* view = m_grid->view<Qtitan::GridTableView>();
    int row = args->row()->rowIndex();
    int col = args->column()->index();
    QVariant s = view->model()->data(view->model()->index(row,col),Qt::DisplayRole);
    QMessageBox::information(this, tr("Cell button clicked (new)"), 
                             tr("Clicked: Button - %1, Column Title - %2, RowIndex - %3 Data displayrole: %4").arg(args->buttonIndex()).arg(args->column()->caption()).arg(args->row()->rowIndex())
                             .arg(s.toString()));
}

Well, if I click on a column header to sort the datamodel, the code previuos quoted doesn't work any more..
The data returned are always referred to the UNSORTED datamodel.

Another problem: recently I see that answers from the official support are missing, there are old topics still without support answers: should I be worried?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• corrado valeri
  • corrado valeri's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Developer Machines
The row in event's argument CellButtonClickEventArgs is a row of the grid (sorted, as you see on the screen). Not in model. To get row index in model related to this grid’s row please use GridRow::modelRowIndex().
In your case:
int row = args->row()->modelRowIndex();

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by corrado valeri
Replied by corrado valeri on topic Bug of bandedtable view?
that works, thanks :)

• corrado valeri
  • corrado valeri's Avatar Topic Author
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Developer Machines
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Developer Newsletter

Join our Developer Machines newsletter to get informed on all the latest releases of the commercial components for Qt.C++, Delphi FireMonkey, updates and general knowledges.

Quick Support

Should you need any additional information about our products or licensing, please contact us at the following email addresses:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get in Touch

If you would like to purchase our products or services, but don’t know how to do it the right way, please feel free to contact us:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( any questions related to our products or services )
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( questions related to licensing )