Forum

the position of the tabs in DockingManager

1 year 8 months ago #1 by jia
Hi,
How can I change the postion of the DockDocumentPanel' tabs in QtitanDocking4.2.1 ?
I want to drawn the tabs below the pages.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by jia
I have been using this library for three years, and I have received very few responses

More
1 year 8 months ago #3 by Developer Machines
Could you attach a schematic screenshot of what behavior you are trying to achieve?

More
1 year 8 months ago #4 by jia
I want to know if there is a function like QTabWidget::setTabPosition(QTabWidget::TabPosition position) in QtitanDocking.
I want to draw the tabs of mdi document panel below the document pages.
Attachments:

More
1 year 8 months ago #5 by Developer Machines
Unfortunately, there is no such setting right now. But we may add it to the public API in the next version if needed. At the moment, you can only fix this behavior in the source code. We initialize this setting in these places:

For regular tab containers it is here:
void DockTabbedLayoutPanelPrivate::initialization()
{
p.setTabPosition(Qtitan::BottomArea);
}

For documnet tab containers here:
DockDocumentTabbedLayoutPanel::DockDocumentTabbedLayoutPanel(...)
{
setTabPosition(Qtitan::TopArea);
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: jia

More
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Developer Machines
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Developer Newsletter

Join our Developer Machines newsletter to get informed on all the latest releases of the commercial components for Qt.C++, Delphi FireMonkey, updates and general knowledges.

Quick Support

Should you need any additional information about our products or licensing, please contact us at the following email addresses:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get in Touch

If you would like to purchase our products or services, but don’t know how to do it the right way, please feel free to contact us:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( any questions related to our products or services )
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( questions related to licensing )