Forum

How to adjust the gap between icon and text on RibbonBar?

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #1 by Zhengyuan Xia
Dear all,
I wonder if the height of the ribbonbar is too larger to waste space, could you tell me how to diminish the gap a and b on the below picture?

I have another issue, It can't show underline with shortcut key on File menu, for example, &Print should show Print on the menu, but It shows Print.

thanks in advance
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Zhengyuan Xia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Zhengyuan Xia
  • Zhengyuan Xia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Developer Machines
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Developer Newsletter

Join our Developer Machines newsletter to get informed on all the latest releases of the commercial components for Qt.C++, Delphi FireMonkey, updates and general knowledges.

Quick Support

Should you need any additional information about our products or licensing, please contact us at the following email addresses:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get in Touch

If you would like to purchase our products or services, but don’t know how to do it the right way, please feel free to contact us:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( any questions related to our products or services )
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( questions related to licensing )