Forum

Application locks

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by
Application locks was created by
The application locks when I arrange the mdi widgets.
I think this problem happens because the mouse position is wrong.

Basically, the mdi widget has a minimum size (ex. 400,400) and the main window is "frame theme" enabled. When I add four or more mdi widgets and arrange it, the main window is automatically resized. When this happen, the main window is moving.

In RibbonMdi example:

add "ribbonBar()->setFramThemeEnabled()" in mainwindow.cpp
add "this->setMinimumSize(400,400)" in texteditchild.cpp

Steps to reproduce:

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #2 by Developer Machines
The error has been reproduced. Thanks for the info. It will be fixed soon.

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Application locks
It still locks under different os (Win XP or Windows 7);
it locks if the window/mainwindow is not maximized.

If it locks on a system it doesn't always lock but 2 of 3 starts of the application... and
when it locks the hover effect of the buttons is visisble but no reaction to any input
neither lineedit nor button.

I'm using the qtnribbon version 2.8.1 and setFramThemeEnabled(); if I disable this feature or doesn't call the function everything works fine.

If the setFramThemeEnabled is enabled and the window is not maximized I have ugly lines around
the window (if you like i can make a screenshot); don't know what I'm doing wrong - I'm using
the code for building my ribbon application from the 'old' ribbon example 2.1.

Thanks for you help.

Frank

More
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: Developer Machines
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Developer Newsletter

Join our Developer Machines newsletter to get informed on all the latest releases of the commercial components for Qt.C++, Delphi FireMonkey, updates and general knowledges.

Quick Support

Should you need any additional information about our products or licensing, please contact us at the following email addresses:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Get in Touch

If you would like to purchase our products or services, but don’t know how to do it the right way, please feel free to contact us:

• This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( any questions related to our products or services )
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.( questions related to licensing )